Do you want to sell this article to us? or do you have any further questions?
All illustrations similar, errors in texts and pictures reserved, please inquire the year of construction if necessary by emailWe expressly point out that working on gas systems as well as on electrics may only be carried out by qualified personnel authorised for this purpose!
- A system for drinking water and heating systems
- According to UBA positive list suitable for drinking water
- Fitting body made of brass with dezincification protection
- Temperature for copper pipe max.: : 90GradC at 10 bar
- Pressure for copper pipe max.: 20 bar at 25GradC
- Temperature for PB and PEX pipes max.90°C at 5 bar
- Pressure for PB and PEX pipes max.: 12 bar at 25°C
- The connector system can be dismantled and reused with the aid of a dismantling tool
- For PB or PEX pipes, a support sleeve must be inserted before the connection is fitted >br>- Only PEX pipes without an aluminium layer may be used
|Product weight:||0,12 Kg|
|LANr.::||90 844 66|