Type: HVAC Frequency Inverter 30.0 KW/400 V/61 A/IP21, with extended control unit
Frequency converter for induction and permanent magnet motors, with built-in EMC filter. EMV and LVD compliant.
The software also offers comprehensive options for use as a stand-alone PID controller or as a cascade controller for pumps and fans.
- Removable multilingual operator interface with extended commissioning display / keyboard (parameter copy function)
- Compact design
- Strain relief and 360o earthing options for cables inside the device. Screw connections are not required.
- Basic version painted circuit boards for better reliability
- Integrated real-time clock with additional battery for time-controlled functions and time stamp in case of malfunctions
- Inputs/outputs: 2 analogue inputs (mA/V), 6 digital inputs, 2 relays (NO/NC), 1 thermistor input (PTC), 1 analogue output (mA/V), Ethernet (IP), RS485 (MS/TP)
- Flexible I/O configuration: 2 free slots for expansion modules
- Commissioning assistant for fast commissioning of pump and fan applications.
- Mini-Assistants: PID, Cascade Control and Resonance
- Intelligent automatic functions: Ramp Time Optimizer, overtemperature cycle, power cycle etc.
- PID controller with extended range of functions: standby, slow pump filling, pilot control, pressure loss compensation, etc.
- V/f control
SmartDrive HVAC Series
RFI filter Integrated
Nominal voltage. 400V
Output frequency 0 ... 320 Hz
Frequency resolution 0.01 Hz
Serial communication frequency inverter 400V, IP21 or IP54. EMC class C2, with network connection BACnet IP, Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU, N2. Optional: LonWorks
Interference immunity meets all EMC safety requirements
- EN61800-3, category C2
- EN61800-3, category C1 optional with filter types: RFI .. (see accessories)
Safety EN61800-5, CE, UL, cUL
1-phase input no
3-phase input yes
Further information http://inverter.ecc.emea.honeywell.com