Do you want to sell this article to us? or do you have any further questions?
All illustrations similar, errors in texts and pictures reserved, please inquire the year of construction if necessary by email
*Price incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costsWe expressly point out that work on gas systems as well as on electrics may only be carried out by qualified personnel authorised for this purpose!
The X-Series CO detectors are designed for use by experts involved in CO protection in residential areas. They were developed for the requirements of commercial landlords and private individuals with high demands. For added protection, all X-Series devices can form a wirelessly interconnected alarm system. Approvals by EN 50291-1:2010 for residential areas third parties, EN 50291-2:2010 for leisure areas, BSI Kitemark marking. Further directives are RoHS, REACH.
- Measuring method: Electrochemical cell Ecosure (XC70), Ecosure X (XC100, XC100D).
- Dimensions: 100x72x36 mm
- Humidity: 25 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Weight: 135 g
- Self-test: Every 60 minutes
- Wireless connection: With optional plug-in module XW100
- Signal tone: > 90 dB at 1m
- Key: test with reduced volume, mute alarm, mute error (24 hours)
- Protection class: IP44
- Power supply: Long-life lithium battery, 3V, sealed
- Ambient temperature: -10 degrees C to +45 degrees C
|Shipping weight:||0,16 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,16 Kg|