Do you want to sell this article to us? or do you have any further questions?
All illustrations similar, errors in texts and pictures reserved, please inquire the year of construction if necessary by email
*Price incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costsWe expressly point out that work on gas systems as well as on electrics may only be carried out by qualified personnel authorised for this purpose!
- Low space requirement due to low installation height
- Approved for light partition walls
- Sleeve housing may adjoin each other when ceiling mounted (zero distance)
- Electrical installation pipes optionally occupied or unoccupied (thus reserves are given for later subsequent installation)
- The remaining opening can be closed with commercially available materials, e.g. concrete, cement mortar, gypsum plaster.
- Ideal for installation shafts, e.g. renovation of old buildings
- d 32-125 mm for electrical installation pipe and pipe penetration seal and 140-200 mm only for pipe penetration seal
- Implementation of: Electrical installation pipes, cable-d max. 21 mm Single pipe up to max. 63 mm Outer-d In bundle up to max. 125 mm Outer-d
- For wall feed-through: 2 sleeves
- For ceiling lead-through: 1 collar on underside of ceiling
- Approval ETA-13/0792
- Fire resistance class El 120
|Shipping weight:||1,07 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,07 Kg|